Authorized Aluminum Repair
Our Authorized Jaguar Land Rover Body Shop is Mitek Fine Autobody, they offer a complete range of auto body services, from cosmetic body & major collision repairs to original paint finishes.
We have established the Land Rover Aluminum Repair Network to service collision repair needs for the entire model line-up. Each authorized Land Rover Retailer has been aligned with a Land Rover Authorized Aluminum Repair Centre. It is essential that all body and paint repairs, whatever their nature, be conducted by an authorized repair centre.
There are two categories of collision repairs:
- Non-structural repairs: these are cosmetic in nature, consisting of ding-and-dent repairs, panel replacement and paintwork.
- Structural repairs: these involve cutting welding, bonding of metal, straightening of frame damage and riveting.
CHOOSE LAND ROVER TO CARRY OUT YOUR REPAIRS
- The Land Rover Aluminum Repair Network is staffed with certified technicians and equipped with Land Rover-tested and approved tools and equipment.
- The Land Rover Aluminum Repair Network is the only source for genuine Land Rover aluminum repair parts, which carry a Land Rover parts limited warranty. Refer to your Owner’s Handbook for details.
- Complimentary transport to the nearest structural repair centre, during the new vehicle limited warranty period, in the event that structural repairs are required to and aluminum-bodied model.
If your vehicle is in need of repairs, or for more information, please contact your Land Rover Retailer. Your Retailer along with the local Land Rover Authorized Aluminum Repair Centre will assess the damage and identify repair needs.